- Potential health effects and symptoms associated with mold exposures include allergic reactions, asthma, and other respiratory complaints.
- There is no practical way to eliminate all mold and mold spores in the indoor environment; the way to control indoor mold growth is to control moisture.
- If mold is a problem in your home or school, you must clean up the mold and eliminate sources of moisture.
- Fix the source of the water problem or leak to prevent mold growth.
- Reduce indoor humidity (to 30-60% ) to decrease mold growth by: venting bathrooms, dryers, and other moisture-generating sources to the outside; using air conditioners and de-humidifiers; increasing ventilation; and using exhaust fans whenever cooking, dishwashing, and cleaning.
- Clean and dry any damp or wet building materials and furnishings within 24-48 hours to prevent mold growth.
- Clean mold off hard surfaces with water and detergent, and dry completely. Absorbent materials such as ceiling tiles, that are moldy, may need to be replaced.
- Prevent condensation: Reduce the potential for condensation on cold surfaces (i.e., windows, piping, exterior walls, roof, or floors) by adding insulation.
- In areas where there is a perpetual moisture problem, do not install carpeting (i.e., by drinking fountains, by classroom sinks, or on concrete floors with leaks or frequent condensation).
- Molds can be found almost anywhere; they can grow on virtually any substance, providing moisture is present. There are molds that can grow on wood, paper, carpet, and foods.
Tina and her husband provided excellent service regarding our mold issue, from doing the initial analysis through samples, through eradicating mold in the garage and conducting subsequent air samples. I have been very happy with constant communication and highly informative. Very professional and friendly.
Had our ducts cleaned by Clean Air today Luke was very thorough and fast paced. He also kept our house as clean as possible during the process. I’d highly recommend clean air and Luke as the technician to do your job. Great pricing, great job. Very satisfied customer. Thanks Ray
I had my air ducts cleaned by this company. They were very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. The service was fairly priced. I would recommend this company.
We had four different contractors take a look at our issue and provide us quotes. Not only did Jeremy from Clean Air Plus provide the most reasonable quote, his plan of action made the most sense. I had tons of questions and during his initial visit he stayed and answered all of them patiently and honestly. We were able to get on his schedule quickly, the workers on the job were thorough, polite, and cleaned up after themselves. Jeremy was easy to get in touch with whenever I had questions.
Clean air is very efficient. they furnish very thorough, detailed report and warranty upon completion. I have used this company for over 10 years. Very competitive pricing.
I have all good things to say about Clean Air Plus! I was so impressed with their thorough, detailed work, and their friendly, professional manner. I am so pleased I called and chose them to remove some mold that had developed. Highly recommend their services.
Clean Air was prompt for the inspection and the inspector was very professional and very knowledgeable where to look for mold and found the source of my mold issue! During the remediation, Clean Air took all precautionary steps to ensure that the rest of my home and my family were protected from the mold spreading to other areas. I would recommend Clean Air to all of my friends and family – their staff and technicians are very professional in answering all my questions. Thank you Clean Air for your job well done!
Clean Air Plus is a company that really does get rid of mold. The inspector was prompt, friendly and really knew what he was talking about when he was describing the types of mold to me. I was impressed with the thermal imaging that showed hot, cold and wet spots between my walls. Amazing!! The work was done in a timely manner and according to the estimate. They also gave me a 5 year warranty after the work was done. No one else offered that when I was getting estimates. Thanks, Clean Air Plus for your help.