Do You Know What To Look For?
- Visual mold growth on the walls, floors and ceilings. An idea location on the walls would be around baseboards or flooring, under windows, around door and window trim.
- Musty Odors
- Allergic Reactions such as headaches, sneezing, water eyes, runny nose, fatigue, sore throat, coughing, bloody noses, etc.
- Health problems that become more noticeable when you enter certain rooms that are infected or an entire house or building that is infected.
- Visible water stains
- Condensation on the windows
The mold spores become airborne when disturbed. When toxic mold spores become airborne, they travel throughout the airways of the structure that they are in which includes every room, the HVAC system ductwork, attic space, basement, on and in furniture upholstery, clothing, shoes, and in every space or crack in the walls, cabinets, appliances and anywhere else they can penetrate. Molds of all types can adversely affect you and your family’s health. NEVER take mold for granted as being okay!
Common Causes For Mold:
- Leaky pipes
- Previous flooding
- Poor ventilation
- High temperature and/or high levels of humidity
- Excessive moisture