Duct Cleaning Benefits:
- Cleaning your HVAC air ducts regularly helps improve indoor air quality cutting back on aggravation and illnesses.
- Extends the life of the furnace by preventing excessive wear and tear.
- Cuts back on your cleaning time and having things professionally cleaned.
- Keeps your home and/or office cleaner longer.
10 Signs of a Quality Air Duct Cleaner
With increasing allergy and asthma sufferers, and concerns about indoor air quality, homeowners, and building maintenance managers alike, are looking to improve their environments with air duct cleaning. But not all air duct cleaners are alike. How can you tell if a service provider is high quality?
1. They can provide positive references/testimonials.
2. They don’t have any complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
3. They return calls promptly.
4. They provide a quote upfront and explain the fees.
5. They offer video inspection.
6. They have attended a certified training course.
7. They explain the process they will use, the steps and what you can expect.
8. They use a method of both agitation and vacuuming at the point of contact.
9. They appear professional and are respectful of your home and property.
10. They provide a satisfaction guarantee.